Terms and Conditions for the Registration to the EVC2019
The European Veterans Championships 2019 (EVC2019) is organized by the Hungarian Table Tennis Association (HTTA) in cooperation with the European Table Tennis Union (ETTU).
HTTA entrusted Pannonsport Kft. (PSP) with carrying out the EVC2019.
https://www.ttm.co.at/evc2019/users/login is the webpage for the participants for entering the EVC2019.
The web site for registrations is provided by Christoph Theis.
Addresses can be found at “Contact Us”.
Below are the terms and conditions governing the use of the online registration for the EVC2019.
Subject of this Agreement
These terms and conditions cover
- Registration of players and accompanying persons for the EVC2019
- Purchase of additional articles, e.g. gala dinner ticket
- Selecting a partner for the doubles event
Contractual partner is
Pannonsport Kft. (PSP)
Phone: +36 94 514 680 (Cust. service no)
In these terms and conditions
- “we” means the PSP (and “us” and “our” are used accordingly)
- “you” means you as our customer for the services under 1) (and “your” will be used accordingly)
- Material goods, e.g. gala dinner tickets, will be delivered during the accreditation for the EVC2019 starting Saturday, 29th June 2019, in Budapest, Hungary.
- If we decide to offer a result book this will be sent by post mail or electronic mail after the tournament.
Cost and Payment
- All prices shown include the appropriate VAT. The price charged by us will be the price in effect when your order was placed.
- The invoice will not list the VAT explicitly. If you need an invoice with VAT explicitly shown please contact us.
- Payment must be made by means of payment approved by us and listed on the online registration site.
- Full payment must be received within 14 days after your registration. Instructions are included in the confirmation mail. All fees must be paid by you.
- The number of the players is limited. We accept players in the order the payment is made until this limit is exceeded.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have not received full payment within the above mentioned time period.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after the date of the invoice your registration without any cancellation fee.
- After 14 days the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Before 1st October 2018, there will be no cancellation fee.
- From 1st October 2018 to 16th December 2018, the cancellation fee will be 50%.
- From 16th December 2018 on, the cancellation fee will be 100%.
- If you cancel only a part of the order, the cancellation fee will be based only on the price for that part.
- To cancel an order or part of an order you have to send us your given name, family name, invoice number and your bank account details either by email or by letter or by fax to our address above.
- You can only register people with their consent.
- Accuracy of data, especially personal data of players, is your responsibility.
- By registering players you agree that they will
- Play against each player chosen by us.
- Accept any player as a doubles partner if they play doubles and do not have a confirmed doubles partner.
- These terms and conditions are provided in English only.
- The terms and conditions will be governed and applied in accordance with Hungarian law.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by court the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provisions or portions thereof will be deemed omitted.