General Terms and Conditions
I. General Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) define the terms and conditions of the use of the service for the purchase of admission tickets between the Service Provider and any natural or legal person using the online system (hereinafter: the Customer) as well as any rights and obligations between the Service Provider, and the Customer.
- Service Provider operates an online system (hereinafter: the System) to primarily promote the purchase of tickets (hereinafter: the Tickets) for the European Veterans Championships 2019 (hereinafter: EVC2019). If the rules for the sale of the latter products differ from the general terms and conditions, this GTC expressly indicates this. The Service Provider thus provides the possibility for the Customers to purchase Tickets and other products listed in its System online (hereinafter: the Service).
- Service Provider shall not sell products that require licence and thus needs a permit.
- The European Veterans Championships 2019 (EVC2019) is organized by the Hungarian Table Tennis Association (HTTA) in cooperation with the European Table Tennis Union (ETTU). HTTA entrusted Pannonsport Kft. (PSP) with carrying out the EVC2019.
- The resulting agreement is a written contract and the contract is certified by the Customer’s electronically saved purchase data, which the Service Provider shall retain for the time specified in the laws on accounting and taxation. The data entered by the Customer, the data stored in the Service Provider’s system, the bank’s verification of the transaction and the wording of the General Terms and Conditions together shall form the written contract.
- The contract between the Parties is in English.
- Service Provider informs the Customer and Customer expressly accepts that Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend of GTC. If the GTC is modified, Service Provider shall notify Customer by publishing the changes on the Website, at least eight (8) days before the amendment enters into force.
Website: https://www.ttm.co.at/evc2019/users/login is the webpage for the participants for entering the EVC2019.
The web site for registrations is provided by Christoph Theis.
Addresses can be found at Contact us.
Below are the terms and conditions governing the use of the online registration for the EVC2019.
II. Subject of this Agreement
These terms and conditions cover
- Registration of players and accompanying persons for the EVC2019
- Purchase of additional articles, e.g. gala dinner ticket
- Selecting a partner for the doubles event
III. Contractual partner
Pannonsport Kft. (PSP)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +36 94 514 680 (Cust. service no)
In these terms and conditions
- “we” means the PSP (and “us” and “our” are used accordingly)
- “you” means you as our customer for the services under 1) (and “your” will be used accordingly)
V. Delivery policy
- Material goods, e.g. gala dinner tickets, will be delivered during the accreditation for the EVC2019 starting Saturday, 29th June 2019, in Budapest, Hungary.
- If we decide to offer a result book this will be sent by post mail, or electronic mail after the tournament.
- All consequences and damages resulting from loss, theft, defective printout, copying, duplicating of tickets are Customer’s responsibility.
VI. Cost and Payment
- All prices shown include the appropriate VAT. The price charged by us will be the price in effect when your order was placed.
- The invoice will not list the VAT explicitly. If you need an invoice with VAT explicitly shown please, contact us.
- Payment must be made by means of payment approved by us and listed on the online registration site.
- Full payment must be received within 14 days after your registration. Instructions are included in the confirmation mail. All fees must be paid by you.
- The number of the players is limited. We accept players in the order the payment is made until this limit is exceeded.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have not received full payment within the above mentioned time period.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after the date of the invoice your registration without any cancellation fee.
- After 14 days the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Before 1st October 2018, there will be no cancellation fee.
- From 1st October 2018 to 16th December 2018, the cancellation fee will be 50%.
- From 16th December 2018 to 30th of March 2019, the cancellation fee will be 50%.
- From 1st of April 2019, the cancellation fee is 75% (refunding 25%).
- If you cancel only a part of the order, the cancellation fee will be based only on the price for that part.
- To cancel an order or part of an order you have to send us your given name, family name, invoice number, and your bank account details either by email, or by letter, or by fax, to our address above.
VIII. Your obligations
- You can only register people with their consent.
- Accuracy of data, especially personal data of players, is your responsibility.
- By registering players you agree that they will
- Play against each player chosen by us.
- Accept any player as a doubles partner if they play doubles and do not have a confirmed doubles partner.
X. General terms
- The present GTC is written in English only, and its interpretation is governed by the rules of Hungarian law.
- In matters not regulated in this GTC, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by court the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provisions or portions thereof will be deemed omitted.